Scale in appearance and offering the same benefits as a 1:1 Rock Racer, a 6-link rear axle with offset pumpkin offers almost limitless tuning options and improves ground clearance.
Ready to Run
The Helion Rock Rider is supplied 100% factory assembled and ready to run. Included is a rechargeable 6-cell, 7.2V 1800mAh battery, mains charger and 2-channel 2.4GHz IKONNIK SR2+ radio system with fully proportional steering and throttle control. All you need to complete is 8 ‘AA’ batteries for the transmitter.
An independent front suspension system combined with high-grip all-weather tires offers ultimate off-road stability and traction.
To improve reliability, reduce wear and keep you on the off-road for longer, we’ve given the spur gear fully enclosed belt and braces protection.
Convenient maintenance access to the rear heavy-duty differential is via a scale-effect cover plate that’s secured with four hex bolts.
Realistic off-road style wheels, a spare, a roll cage, a driver and passenger and numerous other details make this the perfect canvas for adding your own scale accessories and making the Rock Rider a true one-off.
- Motor: 21T 550 brushed with internal fan
- ESC: Metric 40A
- Battery: 6-cell 1800mAh NiMH with HCT plug
- Gear Pitch: 48P
- Wheels: 12mm hex
- Length: 501mm (19.72in)
- Height: 229mm 9.0in)
- Width: 300mm (11.81in)
- Wheelbase: 321mm (12.64in)
- Weight (approx): 2720g (5.99lb)
- Gear ratio: 11.2:1
- Pair with: IKONNIK Argon protocol
What's in the Box
- Rock Rider 4WD rock racing truck
- 2.4GHz steerwheel transmitter
- 1800mAh 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery
- Mains charger for 7.2V NiMH battery
Needed to Complete
- 8x AA-size batteries for transmitter