IKONNIK 3-Channel Transmitter
- 2.4GHz operation avoids conflicts with other users
- Easily pairs with IKONNIK Xenon (Xe) protocol radio systems
- Ergonomic grip, trigger, and wheel
- Proportional steering and throttle control
- Adjustable digital steering trim
- Adjustable digital throttle trim
- End-Point Adjustment (EPA)
- Steering Dual Rate (D/R)
- Servo Reversing
- Micro Receiver
- Beginner Mode
- Feature Lock
- Factory Reset
The Helion Dominus 10TR is a RTR (Ready to Run) Truggy that comes 100% factory-assembled and includes a 3-channel, 2.4GHz IKONNNIK radio with fully proportional steering and throttle control, 7-Cell 8.4V NiMH battery pack, AC charger and multi-purpose wrench. All you need to complete is 4 ‘AA’ batteries for the transmitter.
Long travel suspension arms and adjustable oil filled coil-over tuned shocks with bladders, keep you in control over the roughest terrain.
Precision Ball Bearings
Low friction ball bearings keep your drivetrain running smooth and efficient increasing run time and speed.
Extremely durable all-metal gears and rugged planetary differentials get the power to the ground with reduced maintenance and servicing.
Low Center of Gravity
High ground clearance chassis gives over 3 inches of ground clearance to avoid the high-centering suffered by other vehicles on the market.
- Pairs With: IKONNIK Xenon (Xe)
- Protocol: LIP0 Compatibility 2S-3S (7.4V-11.1V)
- Motor: Brushless 3000kV 4-Pole Sensorless
- Battery: 7-Cell 1800mAh, HCT-Plug, Hump Configuration
- Gear Pitch: 32P (P14, S:50)
- Wheels: 12mm Hex Drive
- Length: 477mm (18.78in)
- Height: 180mm (7.08in)
- Width:320rnm (12.6in)
- Wheelbase: 300rnm (11.8110)
- Weight: (approx) 23508 (5.181b)*
- Internal Gear Ratio: 3.4:1
• Approximate out of box weight
What's in the Box
- Dominus 1:10 Scale 4WD Electric Off-Road Truggy
- HRS-3.2 2.4GHz Radio System
- 1800 mAh 8.4V High Output 7 Cell NiMH battery w/ HCT-Plug
- Cell NiMH AC Wall Charger
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA-size batteries for transmitter