IKONNIK ET3 Transmitter
- 2.4GHz operation avoids conflicts with other users.
- Easily pairs with IKONNIK Krypton (Kr) protocol radio systems.
- Low voltage warning.
- Switched third channel.
- Ergonomic grip, trigger and steering wheel.
- Steering dual rate.
- End point adjustment.
Ready To Run
The Conquest 10SC XLR is supplied 100% factory assembled and ready to run. Included is a brushless power system, IKONNIK ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz Tx, 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH battery and AC mains charger. All you need to complete is 4 ‘AA’ batteries for the transmitter.
Hidden behind the enclosed and protected spur gear is a fully adjustable slipper clutch that eliminates unnecessary loading and wear in the drivetrain and rear suspension.
Maintenance Made Easy
With hex bolts throughout, plus removeable front and rear chassis plates, maintenance is both convenient, quick, and cost effective.
Anodized aluminium caps add a touch of class to the large, adjustable oil-filled coil-over shocks that help keep you in complete control over the roughest off-road conditions.
In tandem with higher spec RC buggies, individual electronic components (steering servo, receiver and speed controller) keep spares costs low and increase upgrade / tuning options.
- Motor: 3300kV brushless motor
- ESC: 50A brushless
- Battery: 2000mAh 7.2V 6-cell rechargeable NiMH
- Gear Pitch: 48P
- Wheels: 12mm Hex
- Length: 570mm (22.4in)
- Height: 190mm (7.48n)
- Width: 290mm (11.42in)
- Wheelbase: 325mm (12.8in)
- Weight (approx): 1.996Kg (4.4lbs)
- Pair with: IKONNIK Krypton protocol
What's in the Box
- Conquest 10SC XLR
- ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 2000mAh 6-cell 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery
- Mains battery charger
- Quick-Start Guide
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA-size batteries for transmitter