IKONNIK ET3 Transmitter
- 2.4GHz operation avoids conflicts with other users.
- Easily pairs with IKONNIK Krypton (Kr) protocol radio systems.
- Low voltage warning.
- Switched third channel.
- Ergonomic grip, trigger and steering wheel.
- Steering dual rate.
- End point adjustment.
Ready To Run
The Conquest 10MT XLR is supplied 100% factory assembled and ready to run. Included is a brushless power system, IKONNIK ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz Tx, 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH battery and AC mains charger. All you need to complete is 4 ‘AA’ batteries for the transmitter.
In tandem with higher spec RC buggies, individual electronic components (steering servo, receiver and speed controller) keep spares costs low and increase upgrade / tuning options.
When you’re out bashing and scribing doughnuts in the dirt you’ll really appreciate the extra protection provided by the MT’s close-fitting dust cover.
Hidden behind the enclosed and protected spur gear is a fully adjustable slipper clutch that eliminates unnecessary loading and wear in the drivetrain and rear suspension.
Anodized aluminium caps add a touch of class to the large, adjustable oil-filled coil-over shocks that help keep you in complete control over the roughest off-road conditions.
- Motor: 3300kV brushless motor
- ESC: 50A brushless
- Battery: 2000mAh 7.2V 6-cell rechargeable NiMH
- Gear Pitch: 48P
- Wheels: 12mm Hex
- Length: 480mm (18.9in)
- Height: 180mm (7.1in)
- Width: 330mm (13.0in)
- Wheelbase: 282mm (11.1in)
- Weight (approx): 2.36Kg (5.2lbs)
- Pair with: IKONNIK Krypton protocol
What's in the Box
- Conquest 10MT XLR
- ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 2000mAh 6-cell 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery
- Mains battery charger
- Quick-Start Guide
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA-size batteries for transmitter